Healow and Healow Kids – Your Online Health Apps
You can connect with our practice right from your smartphone anytime, anywhere with the free Healow and Healow Kids apps. Healow and Healow Kids give you secure 24/7 access to your family’s medical records and allow you to communicate with our office similar to our patient portal. But with Healow you can create an easy to remember PIN – no need to remember passwords or to go on the web.
Important note: When setting up Healow, you’ll be prompted for our practice ID, which is HFAAAA.
With Healow, you can:
… and much more.
You can get Healow free from the iTunes app store or Google Play for Android:
Healow Kids – Your Kids’ Online Health App
Healow Kids gives you all the capabilities of Healow, along with even more information right on your smartphone for your kids up to 13 years of age. Not only can you manage your kids’ health care records on your phone, just as with Healow, but Healow Kids gives you and your child age-appropriate information based on your kids’ ages. Like Healow, Healow Kids is completely free.
When setting up Healow Kids, you’ll be prompted for our practice ID, which is HFAAAA.
With Healow Kids, you can:
- View your child’s medical records
- Send or Receive messages to or from the office
- View your child’s medications and medication allergies
- Access a weight based calculator for dosing infants, toddlers, & young children with Tylenol or Advil/Motrin
- View lab results
- View your kids’ immunization records and CDC immunization guidelines
- Track your child’s growth and developmental milestones
- Get help and information appropriate to your child’s age
- See upcoming appointments and request new appointments
… and much more.
You can get Healow Kids free from the iTunes app store or Google Play for Android:
You can learn more about Healow Kids by watching this short video: https://vimeo.com/176209047
If you have questions about Healow or HealowKids, call our office, or go to Healow’s website here: https://healow.com